[Theforum] Paying Our Debt

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Fri Dec 20 11:30:24 CST 2002

Dean Mah wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been pretty busy lately and haven't been paying too much
> attention, but...
>
> How are we for money?

There have been several conversations about more ways of reducing costs.
We do have some money in the account.

> Have we paid Ron *anything* for hosting the
> last 4 months?

AFAIK no

> I can't imagine that him or his investors can be
> feeling too comfortable letting us ride for free forever.  It seems we
> moved from taking advantage of Dan to taking advantage of Ron.

I agree, and don't like it either.

> Has the affliate programs generated any money?

Yes, but i don't remember how much.

>  Is marketing actively
> promoting the programs?

nope, there's not much going on on Marketing (guilty here)

>  What are about the donation wall?

I think it's a nice idea, we should do it.

The donation bar could be implemented, but .jeff is working beyond human
capacity these days. It really sucks that nobody else can take care of
it.

--
javier