[Theforum] Re: Your article has been approved

Emmanuel. M. Decarie emm at scriptdigital.com
Mon Jan 6 09:55:41 CST 2003

Hey thanks a lot!

The only problem that I have is with the use of <<textarea> for the
setstring listing.
http://evolt.org/php_l10n/index.html#setstringlisting

In the original listing, I have numbered the lines and now its gone,
so its hard now to follow the explanation of the code since I refer
in this explanation to the lines numbering.

Cheers
-Emmanuel