[Theforum] glasshaus competition

Martin Paul Burns martin.burns at uk.ibm.com
Mon Jan 6 14:01:12 CST 2003

Still waiting for a couple of thelist people to confirm their addresses -
today's the 1st day back at work for some people. I've got a couple of them
which I'll send you offlist.

Madhu's emailing the article writers.

Marlene/Elfur can you please co-ordinate the donors?

Ta
Martin

___
Martin Burns
IBM Business Consulting Services
Tel: +44 0774 063 9985

                      Bruce Lawson
                      <brucel at glasshaus.c        To:       "'theforum at lists.evolt.org'" <theforum at lists.evolt.org>
                      om>                        cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject:  [Theforum] glasshaus competition
                      theforum-admin at list
                      s.evolt.org

                      06/01/2003 17:37
                      Please respond to
                      theforum

Happy new year, y'all.

Are the addresses in for the 10 winners of the glasshaus book yet? These
dark UK afternoons are sapping my will to live. Only addressing jiffy bags
can restore it..

Bruce
glasshaus guy
---