[Theforum] Closing the contentarchive

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Tue Jan 7 15:24:12 CST 2003

> oh man, i like the redesign
>
> and thanks for allowing me to dispense with that dashed border
>
> where was it, i read just yesterday, maybe thelist, maybe css-d, that
> everybody who figures out css has to try dashed borders?

thanks, rudy. i admit it -- i like the solid borders better too.
but those dashes still "wow" both clients and dreamweaver-dummies alike. in
another 6 months, i'm sure it will all be over.

> url for persistence?  what, no cookie?

and no session either. intriguing, eh?
at bottom, its quite elementary, my dear watson....

nagrom
http://www.morgankelsey.com/