[Finance] Re: [Theforum] note from Nick Bradbury

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sat Jan 11 15:58:20 CST 2003

At 03:06 AM 12-01-03, .jeff wrote:
>i've used paypal since before they were paypal and never once have i been
>charged any sort of "membership fee".

Alright hotshot, since so many people expressed their skepticism, visit:
http://members.evolt.org/madhu/paypal-sucks.gif  where a full page
screenshot awaits you.

(I got there by clicking on the "Not in the US?" link.)

Scroll right to the bottom please. Notice the text that says:
"PayPal has a $1.95 Member Fee that will be charged to your credit card
when you click Continue below. "

Still think I'm making it up? I may be the MadMan, but I'm not cuckoo.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy