[Theforum] amazon honor system

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Jan 21 17:24:23 CST 2003

Marlene Bruce wrote:
> > > So, IMO, we should offer it as an *alternative*.
> >
> > Together with the clarification about how much each system takes as its
> > clip, and that therefore our preferred method is Paypal.
>
> Indeed. In fact, given what seems to be a free--for now--service from
> C2IT (CitiBank's new system), we should push them a little more for
> US givers.
>
> Jeff and William, what do you need from me to make that routing page
> for the three options? I'd like to get the new options up on the site
> this week, if possible.

I don't have any time this week to prototype anything, as I'm away from home
working, and won't be back until Saturday night - maybe Sunday I might get a
chance ...

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like