[Theforum] evolt.org revamp comment period open

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Sat Feb 1 13:50:42 CST 2003

> however, if archived, it's posted in a very obvious way
> that the article may or may not have html that validates
> with the existing design and/or doctype and may not display properly.

+1

>> Could we do a regexp replace in the db itself to make
>> tags lower-case and all that?
>
> possibly though i think it would have potential
> for causing more harm than good.

+1

let sleeping articles lie

by the way, jeff, i understand how you must feel about losing your meo
account

i've had to face up to the same situation with the planned (by me) closing
of my interlog account later this year

see http://www.interlog.com/~r937/

there are literally hundreds of sites linking to my doomsday algorithm (e.g.
Dr. Matrix, http://scientium.com/drmatrix/, under the 2003) and getting them
all to change their links is not going to be a picnic

all i can say, jeff, is "start early"

mirror your resume and code at jeffhowden.com now

rudy