[Theforum] evolt.org revamp comment period open

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Mon Feb 3 05:18:11 CST 2003

At 04:18 PM 03-02-03, Lachlan Cannon wrote:
>1. Stop accepting new meo applications (in fact we should stop now).

We keep saying this, and nobody objects, so let's just do it.
IIRC, Dean has only approved one application of late - Aleem.

>2. Send a mail to meo members informing them that we are closing the
>service down in one month, and will provide forwarding for at least 3
>months beyond then.

Yes. Who wants to draft this nice mail? ;)

>4. Forward e-mail for at least 3 months also, to the chosen person's
>account. I would also prefer this to be permanent.

Permanent forwarding wouldn't use much bandwidth either.
Is there a way to have an autoresponder combined with a .forward file so
that the person sending the mail also gets to know that there's a new email
address?

>5. Set up evolters.com (or .org or whatever it is) presto.

evolters.org (domain registered courtesy Hugh)

We need to draw up a list of basic features it will have. Photo gallery,
blog, etc.?

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy