[theforum] evolt.org is closing in on it's 5th birthday ... really fast

Martin Paul Burns martin.burns at uk.ibm.com
Mon Aug 4 03:57:05 CDT 2003

Hey Isaac!

Good to see you back on email

If people are happy with the idea, the weekends of:
* 24/25 October
* 1/2 November
* 8/9 November
look likely

                      "Isaac Forman"
                      <isaac at bigtrip.org>           To:       <theforum at lists.evolt.org>
                      Sent by:                      cc:
                      theforum-bounces at lists        Subject:  Re: [theforum] evolt.org is closing in on it's 5th birthday ...   really fast
                      04/08/2003 00:23
                      Please respond to
                      Forman,"theforum at lists

> We can easily have quite a few people in the same place and time covering
> visual design, IA, code and hosting, particularly now Isaac's in the
> I'm happy to host that once we have broadband. That's going to be
> which I think makes a convenient deadline to get it done, leaving a
> 6 weeks to test and tweak.

I have a laptop with a wireless card, so I can easily participate if it's
my day(s) off. If it's not a busy week (unlike that of ukevolt), I could
in advance notice for a weekend, but no guarantees. Every weekend out here
appears to coincide with a big wedding or local agricultural show. Zzz.

One thing that we can arrange, though, is that a design is finalised so
at a codefest we're just cutting/CSSing/etc.