[theforum] Design concept

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sat Aug 9 14:49:15 CDT 2003

On Saturday, August 9, 2003, at 11:57  am, Isaac Forman wrote:

> Updated:
>
> http://www.triplezero.com.au/production/evolt/evolters4.gif

Like the gold box.

Preferred the colours on v.3, although the more subdued colours may
work best on weo, while evolters has the brighter colour scheme.

That said, I wonder if we can get the colour scheme chooser thing going
- but with a defined set of palettes that registered users can choose
from...

Now playing on iTunes: "Fly Me To The Moon" by Julie London from 'Music
To Watch Girls By Vol 1' - a hit from way back in 2000