[theforum] Design concept

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sat Aug 9 14:59:30 CDT 2003

On Saturday, August 9, 2003, at 02:12  pm, Isaac Forman wrote:

> Browser archive concept:
>
> http://www.triplezero.com.au/production/evolt/evolt_browserarchive.gif
>

> Almost finished a concept for the evolt.org frontdoor (i.e., the Work
> section). Then I'll finish the evolters.org concept.

Yep, liking all this. Just one thing - do you want to have some
indication of "where I am now"? Maybe having the Work/Test/Play
thingies working almost as tabs (although without a naff 3d effect).

Also, I'm guessing that 'Donate' will go to the Donation Wall?

Finally, can I open a can of worms and challenge "web developers'
community"? To me, that's too 'detailed coding and nothing else',
without allowing in the rest of people that work in the medium.

I'm totally behind the "We don't need to talk revolutionary talk any
more, we've grown past that", but don't want to be any more exclusive
than necessary.

Now playing on iTunes: "Keldabrae" by Ivan Drever from 'Isles Ne'er
Forgotten - An Orkney Musician's Collection (Highland Park)'