[theforum] movement for redesign

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Aug 12 08:21:36 CDT 2003

Isaac Forman wrote:
> > Another thought - perhaps thechat could/should become an
> > evolters.org list?
>
> That's what I've been saying for at least 6 months. thechat should be
> renamed to [evolters] when we take care of this redevelopment.
>
> But thanks for the thought anyway... ;)

... shows how much I listen ;)

something else that's occured to me, sorry if it's obvious - we really need
to crack the nut on oreo/sso/whatever during the build process, not as an
afterthought later.

Incidentally, we could always use (and then proceed to hack to fsck)
something like movable type for evolter.org blogs (/me likes movable type),
if it doesn't seem like more work or too awkward to integrate compared to
rolling our own ... ;)

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like