[theforum] movement for redesign

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Wed Aug 13 09:06:29 CDT 2003

Isaac Forman wrote:
> Please, less worry about colour specifics and more about content/layout/etc.
>
> I've stated from the start that my colour choices are entirely dependent on
> what I'm seeing on my screen and may not come across as I intend on your
> screens. Either that or you've all got wimpy eyeballs... ;)

I'm sure I do  :)

Sorry, I just wanted to say that initial impression was that everything else
was great except the colours and I wanted to get my 2 cents in before it was
approved and a done deal. I'll shut up for now and look more closely at the
way the content is presented.

Can we start up a more focussed discussion on desdev or something? Or shall
we wait until more decisions are finalised on theforum?

Tara