[theforum] TEST.evolt.org -- what to include

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 11:30:19 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 02:52  pm, Isaac Forman wrote:

> OK, let's start with the easiest. What do we want under the Test
> section?

Not unrelated to the evolters concept, I think it would be very, very
cool to have some kind of issue-tracking system, so each registered
user can have their own tracker for their own sites/work.

And yes, I think it should be free, not part of the evolters-limited
features (besides, its a nice little free baggie attracting ppl to
evolters)

cheers
Now playing on iTunes: "Levi Stubbs Tears" by Billy Bragg from
'Storytellers Volume 2' - a hit from way back in 1986