[theforum] Evolters ideas

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Wed Aug 20 06:14:36 CDT 2003

We give him a blog on evolters?

:)

Seriously,  (potentially spamming) thechat every time someone updates
their evolters blog could be 10 posts to thechat a day. I mean, I may
not care when somebody/everybody/anybody updates.

What about supplying evolters.org members with opt in/opt out notify
lists?

That way, if I want to know when William updates his evolters' site (or
the blog within) I stick my email addy into a box and William just sends
a link to his notify list.

"Yo, I updated my site/my blog/sent photos to the gallery" or whatever.

I brought this up in #evolt as a standard blog tool (it's an add-on to a
lot of blogging applications), but it wasn't exactly met with resounding
applause. Still, I think it's a good idea.

--Bri