[theforum] Donation Wall - last chance to comment

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Aug 20 13:35:08 CDT 2003

At 10:09 PM 20-08-03, Russell Griechen wrote:
>The evolt hierarchy is cloaked in secrecy, indeed there is no hierarchy,
>just an unwieldy anonymous crowd scattered from Timbuktu to Atlantis

www.evolt.org/admin

a) There is no "hierarchy".
b) You'll find names on that page, so we're not anonymous
c) Yes, web developers are - gasp! - all over the world. Who'd have thought.

>Seb, I would like to see a verified list of your contributions.

What would that prove? That he is "eligible" to speak his mind? We don't
work that way. Anyone is free to join theforum. See http://lists.evolt.org/

Perhaps we should ask for your contributions before you could post. Lucky
we don't do silly things like that, eh?

>And look at the trail of badly used benefactors...Dan and Dorman comes to
>mind.

Er, our hosting costs are now manageable. Your point?

The rest of your post seemed like a troll, so no response for it.

Madhu