hogwash!: [theforum] Donation Wall - last chance to comment

Russell Griechen russgri at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 23 08:02:47 CDT 2003

rudy wrote:
> we're aware of the need to be self-supporting, but surely you can
appreciate
> our caution in selling our site and soul to outside interests

Hello rudy,
Now here is a one-man Evolt and one who has helped many of us.

You are not selling your site and soul...you are merely inserting a snippet
of code and from there on Google treats you like you are royalty...keeping
you indexed more frequently...
and they occasionally send you a nice check...or some form of it.
...and No, I don't own the company or any stock in it...dad-burn it!

The same visitors to Evolt click on ads of interest every single day...they
do it on other sites who present the opportunity ...why... because they are
inquisitive...a characteristic of every surfer.

To even consider banners...even unobtrusive...is a lot like getting
pregnant.

I never seen anyone just a litle bit pregnant.

Russell Griechen....who is not over the top.