hogwash!: [theforum] Donation Wall - last chance to comment

Isaac Forman isaac at bigtrip.org
Sun Aug 24 05:19:05 CDT 2003

I'd like to see article writers paid to contribute quality tutorials.
Not tonnes of money, but just a payback gift like $20 on amazon or
something.

Jeff and I have discussed the article catalogue of evolt.org recently,
and so much of it is unavoidably average. We need to massively increase
our count of articles that are comprehensive tutorials with screenshots,
etc, and I think that encouraging people is a good idea.

isaac