[theforum] Google ads

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Aug 23 11:59:58 CDT 2004

David Kaufman wrote:
> [snip]
>
> can anyone think of any reason that i *shouldn't* just go ahead post an updated report (similar to the above) monthly, as an article on weo?

Nope - ties in well with the notion that adsense on beo is an experiment,
and that we should keep the community up to speed with how it's going.

btw, those numbers are excellent - even if it's around US$50/mo, that's a
great contribution to the coffers - imagine what it would make on weo :>

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him