[theforum] Cats and pigeons

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Nov 9 03:50:07 CST 2004

Tara Cleveland wrote:
> [snip]
>
> I am hereby volunteering to snazzify the drupal theme/template or
> whatever it is termed to make it "evolted" in whichever way we all agree
> on.

kudoas tara, but I don't think it ashould be the reasponasibility of any one
evolter - we should be thinking about fast-building teams to perform key
tasks, i.e. UI, backend, migration, etc.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."