[theforum] evolt.org Drupal proof-of-concept. First draft

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Tue Nov 16 08:05:46 CST 2004

Elfur Logadóttir wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Ok. Before we go any further in replying to individual comments you've made:
> have you responded at all so far as to offering to hand over a proper copy
> of the database?
> Several requests have already been made, one of them from myself last week.
> So consider this a formal request: please hand over a dump of the database
> so we can work on migrating the data properly to it's new home.

ooh, ooh, we need all the zip files, images, etc that get included in
articles too - jeff, if you could sort these out as well as a database dump
in any format at all, that would absolutely rock.  I think I have some MSSQL
stuff here I can play with to coax any data out into a more malleable form.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."