[theforum] evolt.org Drupal proof-of-concept. First draft

Martin Paul Burns martin.burns at uk.ibm.com
Tue Nov 16 14:28:30 CST 2004

jeff wrote on 16/11/2004 19:55:11:

> > have you responded at all so far as to offering to hand
> > over a proper copy of the database? Several requests have
> > already been made, one of them from myself last week.
>
> I have received exactly one request, that being from Dave Kaufman.  I've
not
> received any request from anyone else, yourself included.

You acknowledge that you have received a request from your client?
Excellent.

What's your plan for compliance?

> After we've approached this project from the proper angle, then we can
talk
> about a data dump.  Until then, requests are moot.

Nope. Your client has asked for its data. There's nothing to talk about
with you other than file formats, download locations and so forth.

> See note above about getting ducks in a row first.

Ducks are in a row. Your client has requested its data.

Furthermore, you have a conflict of interest, so I'm surprised you feel you
can ethically continue to contribute to the discussion.