[theforum] Rebuild progress and this week's actions

Martin Burns yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 07:06:19 CST 2004

Dear all

I've updated the project plan:
http://wiki.evolt.org/index.php/Evolt.org_Rebuild_%282004%29/Project_Plan
with last week's progress, which was:

1) Agree site functions (No-one disagreed with my proposal)
2) Agree basic site design (new design, with login area below the black bar)
3) Notified evolt.org at large, and called for volunteers. Welcome to Burhan
   and Adrian - I'm *really* glad to have you and your drupal skills aboard!

We're currently a week late with the 1st data dump. Jeff: Has that
happened yet?

I've also added names of people I think should be accountable for each
task (to understand what I mean by accountable, as opposed to responsible,
see
http://www.ttm.co.uk/ytkracimatrixpage1.htm ) - yell if you disagree with me.

For this week, we need to:
1) Prioritise requirements in detail and analyse against what we already
   have as standard in drupal and built in the PoC
2) Define and design each page type (elfur had a handy compilation of
   input for the front page at http://evolt.elfur.org/work_evolt_org.png )
3) Start HTMLising the design
4) Start coding missing functionality

Anything I missed?

"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk <- to train
 etymology being buried, like so many | my filter. Currently killing over
 of the earth's marvels, beneath the  | 99.8% of all known spams stone dead.
 dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie     |
http://nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam

Wooden toys for toddlers:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=95