[theforum] Rebuild progress and this week's actions

Martin Burns yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 03:17:04 CST 2004

On Thu, December 2, 2004 8:40 am, Garrett Coakley said:
> On Wednesday, December 1, 2004  @119, aardvark wrote:
>

>>that's a really good point... no record of IRC... although i thought
>>most IRC clients could capture the text and save it... might be handy to
>>make an archive... could make a great article/book chapter... hint...

> But day to day stuff, why would you? No decisions are ever made on
> #evolt, merely suggestions that get brought here for further discussion.

...for example, last week's high level functions list.

It's also the right place for operational things that aren't the stuff of
policy.

>>how the heck do i get on there again?
>
> The channel is #evolt and it's on the freenode network, but we have a DNS
> entry so make clicky on this and it should work:
>
> irc://irc.evolt.org/evolt

Say, isn't there a handy guide to this stuff somewhere?
http://evolt.org/article/evolt_IRC_Primer/9741/24919/index.html

Or if you can't do that for whatever reason (firewalls, clients, dns,
blah), let me know: I've got a web client. I don't want to post the URL
somewhere it's publically archived, but I'll give it out directly.

Wooden toys for toddlers:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=95
Cute Baby Socks:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=85_96