[theforum] Rebuild progress and this week's actions

Martin Burns yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
Thu Dec 2 07:34:27 CST 2004

On Thu, December 2, 2004 12:04 pm, William Anderson said:
> aardvark wrote:
>> Morgan Kelsey wrote:
>>
>>> there's also no record of what's discussed, except for those
>>> participating.
>
> given that #evolt is a melting pot where almost anything goes, it doesn't
> seem appropriate to treat it as a "formal" place of discussion - theforum
> does that right now.  If we decide to go the route of increasing formality
> for our chat channel(s), we can publicly log stuff then, but I personally
> don't think publicly logging #evolt right now is appropriate.

While I personally don't have a problem with logging it one way or not,
let's not get sidetracked...

So: who's got an opinion on the front page design elfur posted? Other than
of course, something will need to replace the evolters stuff (so, what?)

"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk <- to train
 etymology being buried, like so many | my filter. Currently killing over
 of the earth's marvels, beneath the  | 99.8% of all known spams stone dead.
 dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie     |
http://nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam

Wooden toys for toddlers:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=95