[theforum] evolt.org data withheld without consent: Formal Notice

Alan Lloyd alan.lloyd at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 09:31:33 CST 2004

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 21:06:21 -0500, Morgan Kelsey
<morgan at morgankelsey.com> wrote:

> >>how did you get this info?  Just curious ...
> >
> > Morgan told me.
> >
> > Madhu
>
> and jeff told me.
>
> i left him a phone message, but i really can't help but think this would go
> more quickly and with less BS if the BS stopped from BOTH sides.

Both sides? Jeff has not even seen fit to inform his clients (evolt)
that he was away.
That is BULL SHIT know matter what else.

Some of us might not like what is happening at evolt some of us might.
At the end of the day the vote was taken. The data should have been
delivered by our host (jeff) quite a while ago.

How did we ever let evolt get in to a situation with a host where we
don't have the passwords to login and backup (remove) our data.
HELLO...

Wasn't this what people where worried about when dan had control over
the server???
Was that not why he was driven out by some? (ok thats a bit biased maybe :) )

Has someone put the formal request for jeff to hand over the data in writing??

Alan