[theforum] URL Schemas & missing data

Lachlan Cannon lach at illuminosity.net
Mon Dec 6 17:29:05 CST 2004

aardvark wrote:
> if we stay with HTML for this first pass, then i am fine with leaving
> them...
>
> but let's not get in the habit of just doing things halfway...
>
> [...]
>
> or rather, if we go XHTML, let's *make* the time and run them through
> tidy... i'd rather see it late and correct than on time and wrong...

+1

Of course, if there's no way to keep comments clean after launch, that'll be
mostly pointless. Is there a drupal way to ensure the validity / cleanliness of
markup to our specified standard?

Hey, if there is, we could integrate it into the article approval queue too,
ensuring that people have to have validating articles before they can be
submitted to the editors. That might speed up the process for the editors
somewhat, and (hopefully? ;) ) lead to them being vetted sooner.
--
Lach
http://illuminosity.net/