[theforum] Evolt Page Types

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 03:07:08 CST 2005

Hello everyone,

First pass at the page types is here: http://spiked.co.uk/evolt_page_types/

There are some notes on the index page to give you an overview of what's
been done so far.

I'm going to need someone to run with this and help take it further as I
have way too much paid work in the pipeline right now and as much as I
would like to devote more time to this I have 3 launch dates fast
approaching and a mountain of work still to do (big corporate stuff is
fun, but it never seems to end!).

I'm still going to be around to help thrash out ideas and code what I
can, when I can. But just don't rely on me to hit any deadlines (as I
think has become painfully evident of the past month).

G.