[theforum] Skins for the site

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Feb 20 09:11:55 CST 2005

Madhu Menon wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Is there any plan for the future to have multiple skins for evolt.org?
> Something ala CSS Zen Garden?

I don't see the point, personally.  CSS Zen Garden does the job it's meant
to do, why should we replicate it?  Also, why should we dilute any branding
we will establish with the redesigned look by allowing people to pick
different themes?

Leave it as-is, I say; let's not complicate things with toys.

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | "There's something about records which is
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |  really satisfying."