[theforum] Bugs, bugs, bugs and more bugs ...

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Sun Mar 6 08:47:29 CST 2005

Howdy,

I took Jeff's long (sometimes semi ranting, but at other times very good
questions) email and put it into our bugtracker. I started by pasting it in
almost as a whole, with my own comments on many of the issues.

I have now disected that email and created a lot of individual bugs and
feature requests. There are however some issues that I need more information
about, in order to be able to address the comments.
So Jeff or anyone else experience these things that jeff commented about,
please head over to the bugtracker and comment some more :)
Let's keep on woking on getting this launch on approvable level

Thanks
elfur