[theforum] 9th time and 3rd week of asking: Final Data Handover schedule

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sun Mar 20 05:08:31 CST 2005

On Sun, March 20, 2005 8:15 am, Lachlan Cannon said:
> Martin Burns wrote:
>> Evolt.org would be grateful if,
>> 1) without further namecalling
>> 2) without further excuses why you can't today, but maybe on unspecified
>> mañana
>> 3) without further diversionary tactics
>> 4) without further tarnishing the reputation you once had
>> 5) without futher delay
>> you would commit to a specific date when you will hand over evolt.org's
>> data.
>
> I would hope that we could handle internal issues in at least a somewhat
> professional manner. 'Further tarnishing the reputation you once had'? Funny in
> an email where you call for no 'further' name calling.

Lach

This thread is for one thing only: to maintain focus on getting a date commitment. Any
response not containing that serves only to divert attention and delay migration and
therefore is being ignored.

"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk <- to train
 etymology being buried, like so many | my filter. Currently killing over
 of the earth's marvels, beneath the  | 99.8% of all known spams stone dead.
 dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie     | http://nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam

Wooden toys for toddlers: http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=95
Cute Baby Socks: http://www.purpur.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=85_96