[theforum] Setting a launch deadline.

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Wed Mar 23 03:38:57 CST 2005

On Wednesday 23 March 2005 01:31, Martin Burns wrote:
> I *think* we're now release-ready, subject to a couple of retests and
> import of data.
I did a quick test of the site, and noticed a few things:

When you do a search, it only seems to search in the comments. the word
'predictor' should be found in the article
'Poodle_Predictor_See_your_site_like_Google_does', but it's only found in a
comment.

The long article names don't work yet:
http://test.evolt.org/article/Poodle_Predictor_See_your_site_like_Google_does/12/55157/index.html

and the broken menu on short pages (like the above 'page not found') has not
been fixed yet. I thought I had seen a version where this was fixed
already...

I'm sure these are in your bug thingy already though...

All tested FF on Linux.

Richard.