[theforum] [Fwd: [Content] Unapproved Article Reminder - 2005-Jun-02]

Paul Waring pwaring at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:53:46 CDT 2005

On 6/7/05, aardvark <evolt at roselli.org> wrote:
> should we consider just turning the old site back on, and then
> handling the new data as exceptions?

I think that might be a good idea in some ways, although I can see the
migration being made much easier if comments and new content is turned
off from the old site whilst things are being moved across. I haven't
heard mention of anything to do with the migration for several weeks
at least, either here on theforum or on IRC.

> at this point, the evolt.org site as a resource is dying on the vine
> here...

I agree, no new content for over two months (three really if you
discount the "we're moving" article) does make the site look a bit
stale and something of a shadow of its former self.

Paul

--
Rogue Tory
http://www.roguetory.org.uk