[theforum] Call to arms

Mike King mike.king at redroom.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 17:38:38 CDT 2005

Evening,

We need bodies to complete the following tasks. Some are specific,
others are quite badly defined, and therefore need definition before
work can start
Please put your hand up (virtually) and offer help or definition.

1. Upgrade current test to drupal 4.6.1 to see if it all works. (mainly
for the theme)
2. Map current evolt DB to the drupal schema. To ease data import.
3. List all drupal modules that have been installed and are currently
active in teo.
4. Install new drupal base, modules and theme
5. Import data, using the 'map' from point 2
6. Test .htaccess redirects for articles.
7. Test, test and test again.

I've put it all into the wiki[1], so that everyone can have a bash at
sorting out what we need to do and the people we need to do it.

Thanks
mk

[1] http://wiki.evolt.org/wiki/HELP_NEEDED