[theforum] Now that we are chugging along...

Madhu Menon chef at shiokfood.com
Fri Jun 24 14:22:07 CDT 2005

Given how we're stagnant on the Drupal move with no resolution in sight for the near future (I would be happy to be corrected), may I suggest that we ask Jeff to turn the editing and commenting facilities back on? Some people are sending us comments on articles via the contact form now. As for the pending articles, here's the latest update:

1 article  131-132 weeks old.
1 article  36-37 weeks old.
2 articles 34-35 weeks old.
1 article  23-24 weeks old.
1 article  21-22 weeks old.
1 article  16-17 weeks old.
3 articles 15-16 weeks old.

The NEWEST article is close to 4 months old, so I'd rather get a couple approved and posted than to make it look as if the site (along with all its admins) died.

So yes or no: get Jeff to turn on edits and comments on the old evolt.org site. It's apparently a 30 minute job.

Regards,

Madhu
--

Madhu Menon