[theforum] Integrated Issue Tracker

Adrian Simmons adrinux at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:14:25 CDT 2005

ok,

I've configured a project in drupals project module and a url alias on the RC,
so that we now have an issues page (log in first!):
http://evolt.userfrenzy.com/issues

I've disabled the issues and project links that the module injects into the
menu, because they are many and I think largely irrelevant to weo. (Admin users
can still access these via Administer > Menus if needed.)

I've added a link from the Contact form to the issues page and a bit of blurb.

I think channeling the comments/complaints/requests we're going to get on launch
is sensible. I think having an integrated bug/feature tracker is nice because
people can comment without signing up to another site - but it does add a bit of
clutter.

Unless someone protests greatly I'll add all the ongoing issues from the current
bug tracker, and link back to it.

--
adrinux (aka Adrian Simmons) <http://adrinux.perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at gmail.com>