[theforum] calling sysadmin! yoo-hoo! anybody home?

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sat Aug 20 12:28:29 CDT 2005

On 20 Aug 2005, at 08:13, Dean Mah wrote:

> A bunch of it is working now.  per-drectory rewrites were prevented
> server config rewrite rules from working, i.e., the rule in
> the .htaccess file is the active one and the ones in the server
> config can be removed.  I also dropped some of the rules and
> modified the one that is currently active.
>
> http://evolt.userfrenzy.com/node/60390/
> http://evolt.userfrenzy.com/article/foo/20/60390/
> http://evolt.userfrenzy.com/article/rating/20/60390/
> http://evolt.userfrenzy.com/article/
> 10_Steps_To_Higher_Search_Engine_Positioning/20/60390/

Which means all those that need sysadmin intervention are done as per
http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20050228/005547.html

Dean, you rock.

The only one not now working is this one:
http://evolt.userfrenzy.com/10-steps-to-higher-search-engine-positioning
which are manually entered on a per-article basis by content. These
are edited in pretty much the same way in Drupal.

There are few enough of them that they can either be scripted, or
probably added manually. If someone gives me a list of the articles
in question and the aliases, I'll slog through them with anyone else
who feels like it.