[theforum] Another (late) evolt.org design

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Wed May 10 11:27:33 CDT 2006

On 10-May-06, at 10:12 AM, Sarah Adams wrote:
> I just wanted to say (since I haven't seen any feedback from anyone
> else) that I *really* like your design, Tara. It's very polished
> and the
> layout is great, I look at it and I'm not overwhelmed with different
> "boxes" that are all competing for my attention.

Thanks Sarah. It's good to hear a response. I thought everyone had
dropped off the face of the earth for a little while!

There are a million little things I'd like to improve - but I just
don't have time. So, if like RonL, anyone finds something that really
needs to be fixed, please let me know and I'll try to get to it asap.

Cheers,
Tara

--
Tara Cleveland