[theforum] Vote Request

Alan Lloyd alan at www-ss.com
Fri Sep 8 16:57:01 CDT 2006

Matt Warden wrote:
> In this case, you just indicate that you don't really understand
> evolt's past. Evolt as it is today is nothing like it was when we
> created those groups. Evolt had different problems then, and that's
> where the groups came from. Theforum, in which you seem to hold great
> confidence, agreed to the creation of these groups.

Yes but not all decisions made by theforum (or any of us) will always be
the right ones. Evolts past is just that, past. Lets move on.

> That isn't what he said. He said that evolt requires minimal
> organization, and thelist is one thing that requires a little
> organization to maintain.

Perhaps I read it wrong. If so I apologise, however thelist really runs
its self. The rest of evolt does need some organisation. To determine
its direction, its future etc etc...

Alan