[theforum] Lurkers welcome

Alan Lloyd [www-ss.com] alan at www-ss.com
Thu Sep 7 13:16:00 CDT 2006

> Max Schwanekamp wrote:
>> Guess I qualify as a lurker on theforum (being more active on thelist), but
>> for what it's worth I vote Aye to point #1.

Hi Max

I just wanted to say that all lurkers are welcome to express their views
and take part in any vote called in theforum. After all that is what it
is for. So welcome :)

I am hoping more of you lurkers will decide you would like to get
involved a bit more with evolt. Writing article, coming up with ideas etc.

So if more people would like to get involved please do so. You are more
than welcome here.

--

Alan
Tor-Bay Computer Services