[theforum] Evolt Living (was What is evolt, where is it going...)

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 10:18:47 CDT 2006

> This community began as a mailing list and that list will
> always be its core, as far as I'm concerned.  Despite our own
> strange psychological need to form committees, little inner circles,
> appoint titles... the only "organization" evolt has ever had is just
> whatever it needs for the list to continue to send and receive email
> to all the people in the world who want to communicate (or just
> listen) and associate (however loosely) with all the other cool
> web workers of the world, for free.

Maybe now that we've killed most of what grew, including the process
and the organization and the red tape that killed what grew, we can
grow again.

But we need other people to step up to fill the holes left by the
leaving of many of the core people responsible for the original
growth, whose interest we've also since killed.

So, let's do whatever disorganization is necessary, as suggested by
Alan. Then let's stop talking about organization and voting and
history and administrative details and titles... and start talking
about innovation again.

So tell me some new ideas for evolt that you have.

Let's get evolt living again.

--
Matt Warden
Cleveland, OH, USA