[theforum] drupal blocks

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 17:05:46 CDT 2006

Alan, after logging in, go to Administer --> Settings and there is a block
for the mission statement. I'd recommend putting the info there. Then go to
Administer --> Themes --> Configure and make sure to check the box next to
'Mission Statement'

Now, this is where the fun may start. Evolt's custom theme may not have the
needed code in it to display the mission block. If you go back to the front
page and it's not there, let me know and I can help modify the theme to
include the mission statement.

-jeremy
--
My Blog