[theforum] Spraying machine gun fire around without a target (was Re: Vote Request)

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Mon Sep 11 12:14:44 CDT 2006

Matt Warden wrote:
> On 9/11/06, John Handelaar <john at userfrenzy.com> wrote:
>> a)  Unilaterally decided to alter the evolt.org homepage,
>>      offering no opportunity for anyone to discuss either
>>      what it says or how it looks
>
> John,
>
> Maybe your mail client removes text in parens?
>
> "What I want to do (with approval)..."

...didn't bother waiting for any approval though, did he?

> I think it's a fine change. The update might even trick users into
> thinking the site is active again.

I'm OK with the copy, in fact.

I'm less OK with the way it wasn't in any way differentiated
from the articles - which after a while just looks like the
most recent article never changes.

I'm *entirely fscking NOT OK* with someone making that change
without recourse to the rest of us.

John Handelaar

E  john at handelaar.org    T +353 21 427 9033
M  +353 85 748 3790    http://handelaar.org