[theforum] *Productive* ways to proceed

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Tue Sep 12 11:38:38 CDT 2006

Martin Burns wrote:

> On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:01:50 +0100, William Anderson wrote:
>> Do we want this to happen on tempest, or on people's own boxen?
>
> Or rather: do we want this to happen on tempest *as well* as on
> people's own boxen as we can't and wouldn't want to stop ppl
> throwing stuff together locally and saying "lookit this!".

I'm thinking *not* on tempest.

If we're encouraging tinkering (and we are) then let's not
get into longwinded discussions about server access[1]
until the last possible moment, eh?

jh

[1] Test.evolt.org is *also*  "inside the gates", so imho
     doesn't help us.

John Handelaar

E  john at handelaar.org    T +353 21 427 9033
M  +353 85 748 3790    http://handelaar.org