[theforum] Drupal Update and desgin competition

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Mon Sep 11 11:06:42 CDT 2006

Alan Lloyd wrote:
> David Kaufman wrote:

>> And (slightly less annoyingly) I'll volunteer to try and get Drupal
>> upgraded next week, okay?
>
> Give me a shout and I will give you a hand (if you want it that is) I
> have worked with many cms systems and have just installed drupal on one
> of my servers to play with.

Yeah.  *Nobody* go anywhere near an upgrade script
without coming into #evolt first, please.

There's rather more going on in there than any of
the current volunteers understands.  Which is in no
way meant to undermine the value of the volunteering,
just a *severe* warning about potential disastrous
consequences.

John Handelaar

E  john at handelaar.org    T +353 21 427 9033
M  +353 85 748 3790    http://handelaar.org