[theforum] weo admin list

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sun Sep 17 15:29:52 CDT 2006

On 17 Sep 2006, at 18:12, Jeremy Ashcraft wrote:

> I guess I didn't phrase the first part of my question clearly enough.
> What I really meant to ask was, who's got administrator/editor
> privs in
> drupal on weo?  I only ask to satisfy my personal curiosity and
> just so
> everyone knows who can currently make/approve changes to the site.

Me
Mike
Genghis
Stef
Dave K
Elfur
Joel
Dean
Garrett
Tara (taracleveland user, not tara)
William
Aardvark

Some of these *may* be hangovers from the '05 Drupal development, and
there *may* be a few real oldies I didn't spot who haven't visited in
a long while.

 > http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/
Sell Cloth Nappies from your website:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/announcing-purpur-associates