[theforum] Brief notes on the sanctity of theforum, and double-standards relating thereto

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Sun Sep 17 09:46:42 CDT 2006

with alan apparently gone, is there space to be filled, tasks going
undone? not, mind you, that I'm volunteering; just asking.

I'm curious about a general level-set on the whole system. are we
assuming that if someone has taken responsibility for task A in the
past, if they have problems/need help, they'll yell, and if they don't,
task A is tooling along just fine? or if task A isn't being done at all,
we'll know somehow?

now that I'm shedding my cloak of invisibility, it'd be helpful to know
what needs doing, what needs leaving alone, what bears thinking about,
etc.

joel