[theforum] evolt services [was whither deo..?]

Sarah Adams mr.sanders at geekjock.ca
Thu Sep 21 10:03:31 CDT 2006

>> I'll ask again - is there a list somewhere that details all of the
>> services/stuff offered by evolt? If not, is there someone who has
>> such a
>> list in their head who could make this list available to the entire
>> evolt community?
>
> Okay... off the top of my head...
>
> The list of evolt "services" (whatever that means ;-)
>
> <snip>

> also spool.evolt.org.

> #evolt, our IRC channel on Freenode.

> What's to sort?  http://www.flickr.com/groups/evolt/ for staff, private
> stuff, and http://www.flickr.com/groups/evolters/ for everyone else :)

Thanks for the list, Tara, Martin, and William! I know "services" wasn't
the best word for this - maybe "offerings"? Anyway, I thought it would
be great to have this available somewhere, but I'm not sure where it
might go on weo, so I just threw this together:
http://sarahwbs.googlepages.com/evoltofferings
(Pardon my use of GooglePages, I'm just feelin' a little lazy today.
Plus I dreamed about parsing strings the other night, so I think I could
use a break from markup and code!)

BTW, who gets to be evolt "staff" and join that flickr group?

--
sarah adams
web developer & programmer