[theforum] whither deo..?

Sarah Adams mr.sanders at geekjock.ca
Mon Sep 25 11:03:56 CDT 2006

> Having spent an hour mucking out the spam this evening, and hardly
> making a dent in it, +1 from me.

Is there a way to share this "mucking out" amongst others? I'm thinking
if you could open this up in some way, and then when someone has some
spare time, they could help out with this, but without having to commit
to doing it all the time. I know there are times when I've been staring
at the same bit of code/markup/CSS, pulling my hair out because it just
WON'T do what it's supposed to that I would welcome a distraction like
this (especially knowing it's going to make things easier for someone else).

Just an idea - please don't heckle me if it's a terrible one! :P

--
sarah adams
web developer & programmer