[theforum] evolt.org volunteer of the year award (unofficial)

Tara Cleveland evolt at taracleveland.com
Mon Nov 27 12:27:50 CST 2006

Hi All,

I'd like to present Dean Mah with the first annual unofficial
evolt.org volunteer of the year award. I believe that Dean has done
an awful lot for evolt.org over the years and I wanted to recognize
and thank him for his efforts.

Thanks so much Dean (round of applause and many huzzahs!)

You can see the actual award (a silver-plated engraved mouse) that I
will send to Dean next time I go to the post office here:
http://www.taracleveland.com/evolt/award/

I've also included a $50 gift certificate to Think Geek as token of
my appreciation.

Thanks Dean and thanks to all evolt volunteers out there. Despite all
the griping, moaning, bitching, ass sitting and hand-wringing
evolt.org rocks.

Tara